Hey man, I’m just trying to keep this friendship alive and you’re kinda not cooperating with me lol
- 1. had sex?
- 2. bought condoms?
- 3. gotten pregnant?
- 4. failed a class?
- 5. kissed a boy?
- 6. kissed a girl?
- 7. had a job?
- 8. left the house without my wallet?
- 9. bullied someone on the internet?
- 10. sexted?
- 11. had sex in public?
- 12. smoked weed?
- 13. smoked cigarettes?
- 14. smoked a cigar?
- 15. drank alcohol?
- 16. been to a wedding?
- 17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
- 18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
- 19. been late for school?
- 20. kissed in the rain?
- 21. showered with someone else?
- 22. been outside my home country?
- 23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
- 24. had lice?
- 25. gotten my heart broken?
- 26. had a credit card?
- 27. been to a professional sports game?
- 28. broken a bone?
- 29. been unhappy about my weight?
- 30. won a trophy?
- 31. cut myself?
- 32. been on a diet?
- 33. rode in a taxi?
- 34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
- 35. been to a concert?
- 36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
- 37. had braces?
- 38. wore make up?
- 39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
- 40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
- 41. Snuck out of the house?
- 42. had oral sex?
- 43. dyed my hair?
- 44. met someone famous?
- 45. been on vacation?
- 46. been on a boat?
- 47. been on an airplane?
- 48. prank called someone?
- 49. taken a pregnancy test?
- 50. been suspended from school?
If you’re protesting abortion, the Supreme Court says you can get right in women’s faces and scream at them on their way into the clinic. Because freedom of speech.
But if you try and protest the murder of a black man, you get tear gas fired at you.
tbh dress codes are fine as long as they are about looking professional and appropriate for a learning/working environment and not about ‘don’t distract the boys’ and slut-shaming, and as long as it’s enforced equally for all genders
it is the sexist attitude about it that needs to be changed, not the fact that there *is* such a thing as dress codes
okay so we know about jesus when he’s a baby, and jesus when he’s an adult, but does the bible ever mention his rebellious teenager years?
‘jesus, go feed the donkey.’
‘yOU’RE NOT MY REAL FATHER’
the ground shakes a little, and a voice comes down from the sky
‘do what your stepfather says you little shit’
Is It an Enchantment; Is It an Illusion? (detail), Claude Gillot, ca. late 1600’s